Broom has led the market for decades in Aft Cabin Cruisers, providing many benefits to our customers, of which we are extremely proud.
The main advantage of owning an Aft Cabin craft is that it makes full use of the spacious full beam width, providing a large cabin with walk around 'island berth' and en-suite facilities, along with built in, contemporary, modern furniture..
Another significant advantage of Aft Cabin Cruisers is that they encompass an upper helm position. From this position the helmsman has excellent visibility with a full all round deck view and easy access to mooring cleats. Also, from this position it is re-assuring to know that the crew can be located anywhere whilst on deck.
• Panoramic transom window
• Hydraulic submersible bathing platform
• Vast upper deck with seating for 10 people and sun lounger conversions
• Aft deck BBQ
• New ergonomic dash and command position
• Opening skylights in saloon, with integral blinds
• Three cabin layout, including two master staterooms with en-suite facilities and a 3rd twin cabin
incorporating 6ft 8" beds and wash facilities
• Surface top sinks in heads compartments
• New intuitive, user friendly electrical control system
Crownline is a registered trademark of CrownLine Boats, Inc. This site is provided as a service to buyers and sellers of Crownline boats. No association between Berkeley Publishing Ltd and the trademark holder exists or is implied. The Crownline website is at http://www.crownline.com/