Broom has led the market for decades in Aft Cabin Cruisers, providing many benefits to our customers, of which we are extremely proud.
The main advantage of owning an Aft Cabin craft is that it makes full use of the spacious full beam width, providing a large cabin with walk around 'island berth' and en-suite facilities, along with built in, contemporary, modern furniture..
Another significant advantage of Aft Cabin Cruisers is that they encompass an upper helm position. From this position the helmsman has excellent visibility with a full all round deck view and easy access to mooring cleats. Also, from this position it is re-assuring to know that the crew can be located anywhere whilst on deck.
• Twin access steps from hydraulic submersible bathing platform
• Broom signature 'panoramic transom windows'
• Three cabin layout, including two luxury master staterooms with dedicated ensuite facilities
• Aft facing island berth in aft master stateroom, with spacious shower and toilet facilities
• Third guest cabin with bespoke layout options
• Vast upper deck with seating for 10 people and sun lounger conversions
• Aft deck barbeque & wet bar
• Ergonomic dash and command position
• Integrated sun loungers on foredeck
• Contemporary interior design throughout
• Surface top sinks in heads compartments
• Broom electronic command system
• Entertainment centre in saloon, with 40" LED and integrated BOSE home theatre system
• Integrated flush skylights throughout giving a light and spacious feeling onboard
Crownline is a registered trademark of CrownLine Boats, Inc. This site is provided as a service to buyers and sellers of Crownline boats. No association between Berkeley Publishing Ltd and the trademark holder exists or is implied. The Crownline website is at http://www.crownline.com/